Friday, April 4, 2014

Pheromone what? Pheromone Party....

It was interesting this afternoon as I was driving in to work, I was listening in to my favourite radio station 612 ABC.  It was a brief segment about Pheromone Party.  Studied a little about pheromones while in university...  grown up in a culture that believes in arranged marriages...  thrown myself into the modern 2014 bombarded with heaps of promises about love via speed dating, and now internet dating...  So, what's next?  Pheromone party, of course...

So, what is pheromone?  No need for me to reinvent the wheel, ps read this Wikipedia article for more information -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone.

Now, more research are being conducted about pheromones.  You may wish to read the following for some research in this area -- http://www.naturalattraction.com/research.html.

Research or not aside...  I know of people who do talk about how scent can be attractive.  This scent is not about the smell of that aftershave, eau de toilette or eau de parfum or whatever...  It is that pheromone "scent" if you know what I mean.  For some, this "scent" can be attractive or repulsive. 

As much as I personally believe that pheromone attraction is natural, I also think that there are other factors at play.  Thus, in short, if you are considering buying a pheromone spray (oh yes, they are being made as we speak -- just google it), I would suggest that you do not do so.  Because pheromones are not the only consideration when it comes to long term relationships.  There has to be more to it than pheromones to keep relationships together and alive.

Nevertheless, for those who are interested to ditch the speed dating or internet dating scenes, you may wants to check this video out -- http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/pheromone-parties-19928010.

No comments:

Post a Comment